► REQUIREMENTS FOR COPYRIGHTED MATERIALS submitted for publication in the e-journal "Democatic governance".
There are accepted for publishing copyrighted materials, which inform about new results or study original approaches to solving topical scientific problems in such fields as: Theory and History of Public Administration; Ukrainian statehood; Mechanisms of Public Administration; Economics; Public Service; Local Government; European Affairs; Public management.
An article is to be submitted for publication in a completed form, as required by the Order of the Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports of Ukraine № 32 of 15.01.2018.
► REQUIRED ELEMENTS OF THE ARTICLE:
– problem setting in a run-down form and its connection with important scientific and practical tasks;
– recent research and publications analysis, where there is given a review and solution of certain issues that the author uses in his article;
– separation of unsolved aspects of the problem, which an article is devoted to;
– paper main body with the full explanation of gained results;
– conclusions and perspectives for further researches in this direction;
– a list of references.
► REQUIREMENTS FOR THE CONTENT OF THE ARTICLE:
– it is necessary to comply with the composite unity of the article’s structure, not to divide it into sections or subsections;
– the language and style of the publication should be purely scientific, using the conceptual and specific field of science in the context of public administration;
– it is necessary to avoid rhetorical questions in the composition of sentences;
– it is not advisable to over-use quotes in the article, merely to justify or add to your own statement or argument;
– the article should be completed with specific conclusions, which set out own results of the research;
– most of used sources and list of references are to include the materials published during the past five years.
The author is responsible for the authenticity of the factual material (statistics,
formulas, pictures, charts, tables, dates, quotes, names, etc.), and the presence of